1) Preparation and Prayer
Read the following Psalm as a prayer in preparing your heart for meeting with God.
Psalm 40:1–3 (ESV)
I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
- BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARIES. No birthdays or wedding anniversaries for this week.
- PRAYING People on bulletin we’re praying for today: KINGS KIDS FRIDAYS, MINIS & MOMS, YOUTH BIBLE STUDY
- Sick people to pray for:
- Martha, Godwin, Denise, Gemma, Sue (Delene’s sister)
- Miriam thanks everyone who prayed for her; she is doing much better.
- WHATSAPP. If you do not yet receive the church’s WHATSAPP messages, please let me know.
- Church camp and King’s Kids Week are still being planned. Time will tell if we’ll have to cancel them.
- King’s Kids Crew Forms: If you want to be part of the King’s Kids Week crew, please contact Carel-J for a form
Some have asked how they can still give money. You can either do an EFT into our account (details below) or you can just keep the money safe at home and bring it to church when we meet again.
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
4) Praise Singing
Now is the time to lift your voice in praise-singing; fighting the spiritual war with our voices!
Spend time in prayer.
- Praying for items in Announcements
- Every day we want to pray for 3 things:
1) Spiritual health. Pray for God to strengthen, encourage and grow his church. Pray for people to turn to God.
2) Physical health Pray for God to have mercy on Stilbaai, SA, Africa and the world. For healing and protection from infection.
3) Emotional health. Pray against anxiety, loneliness, fear and depression.
- Pray for miracles in the midst of this COVID-19 battle. Miracles of healing. Miracles of protection. Miracles of God helping clever scientist to develop a medicine that can stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
6) Message – Why you CAN and SHOULD abolish fear
You can open your Bible to Isaiah 43 before clicking on the video below. 🙂
7) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family
2 Thessalonians 3:16 (ESV)
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.