Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Read the following Psalm as a prayer in preparing your heart for meeting with God.
We have thought on your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of your temple.
As your name, O God, so your praise reaches to the ends of the earth. Your right hand is filled with righteousness.
Psalm 48:9–10 (ESV)
- Next week we’ll have communion as part of the online worship service. Please remember to have your bread and grape juice / wine ready.
100 people allowed to meet at the hall, so no more pre-booking needed (for now)
- We will continue creating online services for those who (for good reasons) cannot attend the services yet. The message in the online service will be the one recorded the previous Sunday at the hall. So the message preached today will be online next week.
Bible studies: Check with your Bible study leader if your meetings are starting in person.
- Check the front of the bulletin if you want to join a group
- 12th Delene Waldek
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- 7th Arthur and Marlene Alford
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling emotionally and spiritually and you are needing counseling, please contact Carel-J.
If you have any physical needs, please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
- CAN YOU HELP?
Des and Cornelia have also asked if anyone knows of a small car they can hire or buy (and pay off). If you know of anyone who has such a car available, please let me know
- PLAN TO HELP THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19. We want to help those who need to self-quarantine due to being sick with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. This involves two things:
a) If you do get sick or need to quarantine, please let us know. Let us know what type of help you need. E.g. help with buying your groceries, deliver meals, etc.
b) We’ll need volunteers who will be able to help with the above (buying / making and delivering food). If you are able to assist in this way, please let Carel-J know.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for: Vicky Jonker, Maureen Marud, Brenda and Michael Swift
- Praise the LORD that the COVID-19 numbers in Stilbaai, Melkhoutfontein and Riversdale are very low at the moment
- Praise God that we are (legally and safely) allowed to meet together at the Sunday worship service and in Bible studies.
- Pray for everyone returning to the universities at the moment.
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Gemma Sainsbury, Yvonne and her daughter, Desiree, Garness, Lex, Amanda’s dad, Ned and Zarita, Maryna Oosthuizen. Annette and her daughter, Liesl, Daniela
- Please pray for Godwin Africa. He was diagnosed with glaucoma and he was also bitten by a cat that caused severe infection.
- PRAY FOR OTHER SICK PEOPLE. Pray for those struggling with cancer. Pray for those who are in hospital at the moment who are not allowed visitors. Pray that they’ll experience God’s presence, comfort and healing.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family