Focus on the Gift Giver.
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O LORD, in the light of your face,
who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted.
For You are the glory of their strength; by your favor our horn is exalted.
For our shield belongs to the LORD, our king to the Holy One of Israel.
Psalm 89:15–18 (ESV)
- 7th Brian Fraser
- 7th Thea Quinton.
- 11th Alwena Kotze
- 11th Gina Theron.
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
COMMUNION NEXT WEEK IN ONLINE SERVICE
KING’S KIDS WEEK
- We are praying and hoping that we’ll be able to do King’s Kids Week during the week of 19 – 23 July
- For any further information, please go to the KKW website: http://kingskids.org.za/kkw
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling emotionally and spiritually and you are needing counseling, please contact Carel-J.
If you have any physical needs, please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
- PLAN TO HELP THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19. We want to help those who need to self-quarantine due to being sick with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. This involves two things:
a) If you do get sick or need to quarantine, please let us know. Let us know what type of help you need. E.g. help with buying your groceries, deliver meals, etc.
b) We’ll need volunteers who will be able to help with the above (buying / making and delivering food). If you are able to assist in this way, please let Carel-J know.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for:
- Tony and Magriet Dearman,
- Ned and Zarita Herman and
- Brian and Rose Fraser
- Thank the LORD for all the rain that has been falling in our region.
- Thank the LORD that we had our first King’s Kids crew training on Friday and God hand-selected a great team.
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Gemma Sainsbury, Yvonne and her daughter Desiree, Garness, Sue (Delene’s sister), Babies Thorsten and Morgan, Lynette Brittz, Gillian Nel’s mother, Des Schoombie, Louise’s sister
- King’s Kids Week planning. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as we prepare for the July holiday’s King’s Kids Week, so that we can do it in a great way that incorporates COVID-19 safety measures.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family