One Body of Different Equals
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
Sing praises to the LORD with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody!
With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD!
Psalm 98:4–6 (ESV)
- 21st Grace Rischmuller;
- 26th Louis Rowles
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- 21st Michael & Cheryl Smith,
- 21st Abrie & Ronel du Preez;
- 22nd Neil & Elsa Pienaar
KING’S KIDS WEEK 19 – 23 July
- The president has put us back in lockdown level 3, so the good news is that we are still able to have gatherings. The challenging news is that we can only have 50 people at a time in the hall.
- So, for the time being, KKW will continue, and we will have two groups: Grades R-3 will be from 8:00-10:00 and grades 4-7 will be from 11:00-13:00.
- Please note: we only do pre-registrations this year and there are only 63 spaces still available. Please go to this link, download the application form and return as soon as possible: http://kingskids.org.za/kkw
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling emotionally and spiritually and you are needing counseling, please contact Carel-J.
If you have any physical needs, please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
- PLAN TO HELP THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19. We want to help those who need to self-quarantine due to being sick with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. This involves two things:
a) If you do get sick or need to quarantine, please let us know. Let us know what type of help you need. E.g. help with buying your groceries, deliver meals, etc.
b) We’ll need volunteers who will be able to help with the above (buying / making and delivering food). If you are able to assist in this way, please let Carel-J know.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for:
- Yvonne Roth,
- Johannes and Charlotte Swart,
- Naas and Mariaan Scholtz
- Piers Sibson’s biopsy showed that it isn’t cancer. Praise God with him!
- Babies Thorsten and Morgan were finally able to go home. Please continue praying for them and for Vicky and family.
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Gemma Sainsbury, Yvonne and her daughter Desiree, Garness, Sue (Delene’s sister), Babies Thorsten and Morgan, Lynette Brittz, Gillian Nel’s mother, Des Schoombie, Elize (Louise’s sister)
- King’s Kids Week planning. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as we prepare for the July holiday’s King’s Kids Week, so that we can do it in a great way that incorporates COVID-19 safety measures.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family