Different, but working for the same goal
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Read the following Psalm as a prayer in preparing your heart for meeting with God.
Exalt the LORD our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he!
Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel also was among those who called upon his name. They called to the LORD, and he answered them.
In the pillar of the cloud he spoke to them; they kept his testimonies and the statute that he gave them.
Psalm 99:5–7 (ESV)
We wish you a very blessed Easter / Passover.
- Christ is risen indeed! The Easter message and communion happening at the hall today will be on the online service next week
- 4th Gillian Smith;
- 8th Janel du Preez.
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- 4th Anthony and Gillian Smith
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling emotionally and spiritually and you are needing counseling, please contact Carel-J.
If you have any physical needs, please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
- CAN YOU HELP?
Des and Cornelia have also asked if anyone knows of a small car they can hire or buy (and pay off). If you know of anyone who has such a car available, please let me know
- PLAN TO HELP THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19. We want to help those who need to self-quarantine due to being sick with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. This involves two things:
a) If you do get sick or need to quarantine, please let us know. Let us know what type of help you need. E.g. help with buying your groceries, deliver meals, etc.
b) We’ll need volunteers who will be able to help with the above (buying / making and delivering food). If you are able to assist in this way, please let Carel-J know.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for: Jan and Liesl Pieterse; Keith and Veronica Grieve; Charmaine de Ponte.
- Praise the LORD that the COVID-19 numbers in Stilbaai, Melkhoutfontein and Riversdale are very low at the moment
- Praise God that we are (legally and safely) allowed to meet together at the Sunday worship service and in Bible studies.
- Pray for PAT TAVENER who has had a stroke. He is back home and recovering.
- Pray for LOUIS ROWLES who will go back for a follow-up operation for his kideny stones.
- Pray for the protection of Stilbaai and Melkhoutfontein’s people against COVID-19 as a new influx of people is expected over the Easter Weekend.
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Gemma Sainsbury, Yvonne and her daughter, Desiree, Garness, Amanda’s dad
- PRAY FOR Maryna Oosthuizen is having an operation on the 6th April in Bayview hospital to remove a tumour under the breastplate.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family