Nobody is Unimportant
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise;
I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for You have exalted above all things your name and your word.
On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.
Psalm 138:1–3 (ESV)
- 13th Pauline Rowles;
- 16th Charlotte Swart.
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- (A copy, paste error meant I forgot to include Clifton and Annalet Donald last week. My apologies! Their anniversary was on the 6th of July.)
POPI (Protection Of Personal Information) Act
- The POPI act requires us (and all organisations in South Africa) to get your permission to store / publish your personal information.
- So can you please complete another form with your detail that also ask you to specifically give us permission to store and retrieve your info, together with your signature.
- You can download the form below or you can get one at the information table in church.
- Please return the completed form ASAP to Carel-J
KING’S KIDS WEEK POSTPONED TO (DV) THE OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- Due to the 3rd wave, the current restrictions of level 4 lockdown and the change of the school calendar we will not be able to have King’s Kids Week at this time. We are hoping and praying that we’d be able to do it safely and wisely during the October holidays.
- In the mean time, if you haven’t yet done it, your children / grandchildren are welcome to check out the online program we created last year: http://kingskids.org.za/kko
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling emotionally and spiritually and you are needing counseling, please contact Carel-J.
If you have any physical needs, please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
- PLAN TO HELP THOSE WHO GET SICK WITH COVID-19. We want to help those who need to self-quarantine due to being sick with COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. This involves two things:
a) If you do get sick or need to quarantine, please let us know. Let us know what type of help you need. E.g. help with buying your groceries, deliver meals, etc.
b) We’ll need volunteers who will be able to help with the above (buying / making and delivering food). If you are able to assist in this way, please let Carel-J know.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
Testimony by Erna Boswell
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for:
- Herman, Sureth and Bea Badenhorst,
- Joy Delport,
- Abrie, Ronel, Janel, Dina-Mari and Daniel du Preez
- Praise God for everyone who has recovered from COVID-19
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Yvonne and her daughter Desiree, Garness, Sue (Delene’s sister), Des Schoombie, Elize (Louise’s sister), Symons family recovering from COVID-19.
- Pray for businesses, especially restaurants, that are struggling during this level 4 lockdown.
- Please pray for Godwin. He is back home. They havebn’t solved the fluctuations in his blood pressure and sugar levels, but they needed the hospital bed for COVID-19 patients.
- Please pray for Sharn Brummer. She is taking emotional strain due to severe building problems at her home that she needs to deal with and pay for. See pictures below for the extent of some of the cracks her house is experiencing.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family