Consider God : God is omnipresent
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Good morning! Please read this Psalm as a prayer over you and your loved ones.
Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, You are there!
If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,”
even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with You.
- 29 Aug Robyn Rischmuller;
- 1 Sept Bruce Waldek;
- 2 Sept Rose Fraser;
- 3 Sept Ronel du Preez
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
- 2 Sept Craig & Erna Boswell
NO KING’S KIDS WEEK DURING OCTOBER HOLIDAYS😢
After much prayer and discussion we have decided (due to various reasons) not to have King’s Kids Week this year. (We were hoping to postpone it to the October school holidays)
- We are busy praying, thinking and planning on how to move forward with our children’s ministry.
- PLEASE PRAY WITH FOR THE WAY FORWARD
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR CHILDREN MINISTRY, PLEASE LET CAREL-J KNOW
POPI (Protection Of Personal Information) Act
If you have not yet completed a POPI form, please do so ASAP!
- The POPI act requires us (and all organisations in South Africa) to get your permission to store / publish your personal information.
- So can you please complete another form with your detail that also ask you to specifically give us permission to store and retrieve your info, together with your signature.
- You can download the form below or you can get one at the information table in church.
- Please return the completed form ASAP to Carel-J
SIGN UP TO HELP PROVIDE MEALS FOR CHURCH PEOPLE. If you can help on an ad hoc basis to provide meals for people in church who are e.g. sick, please contact Charlotte Swart (0727606330) so she add your name on the list.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK.
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling physically, emotionally and/or spiritually please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for:
- PRAY FOR ALL PEOPLE – INTERCEDE ON THEIR BEHALF AND GIVE THANKS FOR THEM (1 TIMOTHY 2:1)
- We praise God that Desmond Schoombie is doing much better after his operation.
- We praise God that Cherry (Lynda’s sister) is doing much better after having COVID-19
- We praise God for Sharn who is also doing much better after having COVID-19
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Garness, Yvonne and her daughter, Desiree, Janine de Villiers
- Pray for all people working in public spaces where they are in contact with a lot of people. Pray for their protection from getting COVID-19.
- Pray for the hospitals in the Garden Route (including Riversdale) who is overfull, mainly due to COVID-19. Pray for strength and endurance for the doctors and other medical staff.
7) Praise Singing
The first message in our new series on the attributes of God “Consider God: Finding Strength and Hope in Who God Is”
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family