Consider God : God is omniscient.
Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
1) Preparation and Prayer
Good morning! Please read this Psalm as a prayer over you and your loved ones.
139:1 O LORD, you have searched me and known me!
139:2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.
139:3 You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
139:4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.
139:5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.
139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it.
- 11th Sonja Margerison.
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
NO KING’S KIDS WEEK DURING OCTOBER HOLIDAYS😢
After much prayer and discussion we have decided (due to various reasons) not to have King’s Kids Week this year. (We were hoping to postpone it to the October school holidays)
- We are busy praying, thinking and planning on how to move forward with our children’s ministry.
- PLEASE PRAY WITH FOR THE WAY FORWARD
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR CHILDREN MINISTRY, PLEASE LET CAREL-J KNOW
POPI (Protection Of Personal Information) Act
If you have not yet completed a POPI form, please do so ASAP!
- The POPI act requires us (and all organisations in South Africa) to get your permission to store / publish your personal information.
- So can you please complete another form with your detail that also ask you to specifically give us permission to store and retrieve your info, together with your signature.
- You can download the form below or you can get one at the information table in church.
- Please return the completed form ASAP to Carel-J
SIGN UP TO HELP PROVIDE MEALS FOR CHURCH PEOPLE. If you can help on an ad hoc basis to provide meals for people in church who are e.g. sick, please contact Charlotte Swart (0727606330) so she add your name on the list.
- BADISA FOOD PARCELS – Badisa knows of many vulnerable, poor families who are not able to provide for themselves during these times. They pack and deliver food parcels to these families. You can help by buying and placing non-perishable items in the containers provided at SPAR and OK.
- NEEDING HELP? If you are struggling physically, emotionally and/or spiritually please contact Carel-J or one of the elders.
Please record yourself sharing a testimony and send it to me, so that we can include it in these services.
This can easily be done inside Whatsapp:
1) Open a chat window with me by clicking on my name. (If you don’t have me on Whatsapp, you’ll have to add me: Carel-J 0840717663)
2) Click on the camera icon at the bottom
3) Click on the reverse icon (🔄) to use front-facing camera
4) Hold in the big circle to record a video.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFULLY GIVING!
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325).
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
- PEOPLE ON THE BULLETIN to pray for:
- Paul, Janine and Hantie de Villiers,
- Anthony and Gillian Smith.
- Sue’s cancer growth has not grown again, she thanks everyone for the prayers
- Praise the LORD for the rain that has fallen in our and other areas.
- Praise the LORD for everyone who has recovered from COVID-19.
- Praise the LORD that many people have been able to receive the vaccine.
- HEALTH PROBLEMS Pray for people dealing with health issues: Martha, Godwin, Garness, Yvonne and her daughter, Desiree, Janine de Villiers
- Pray for rain for those areas where it is still very dry, e.g. the Eastern Cape
- Pray for all people working in public spaces where they are in contact with a lot of people. Pray for their protection from getting COVID-19.
- Pray for the hospitals in the Garden Route (including Riversdale). Pray for strength and endurance for the doctors and other medical staff.
7) Praise Singing
9) Final Hymn
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family