Please note: Any blocks marked “advertisement” are not added by us, but by WordPress. Please ignore these advertisement blocks in following the service.
4 important things you need to know!
Read the following Psalm as a prayer in preparing your heart for meeting with God.
Psalm 84:1–4 (ESV)
84:1 How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD of hosts!
84:2 My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.
84:3 Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
84:4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house, ever singing your praise! Selah
- 10th (today) Shane Pratt.
- 11th Lee Symons.
- IN NEED. If you experience any need at the moment, whether it is financial or for essential goods please let Carel-J know. I’m also available for Whatsapp video chats, if you are struggling emotionally/spiritually. Let me know!
- Bible studies:
- The Wednesday morning Bible study has started with online meetings with Jitsi. Please contact Carel-J if you’d like to join in.
- The Sunday evening Bible study has moved to Monday and is also using Jitsi for online meetings. Please contact Craig Boswell if you’d like to join.
- The teenagers meet on Tuesday afternoons for an online Bible study. If you know any teenagers who would like to join, please let Carel-J know
- HELP BADISA BY MAKING SOUP. Badisa hands out soup 6 days a week in Melkhoutfontein. If you are able to make and donate soup to them, please contact their offices 0839735772. They still hand out parcels to needy families in Stilbaai and Melkhoutfontein; if you’d like to donate to this place items in the trolleys designated for this at Spar and OK.
- Church camp POSTPONED. We will reschedule once the COVID-19 pandemic is over
- King’s Kids Week CANCELLED.
- “MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU” outreach.
- During the month of May we’d like to encourage you to do various personal outreaches to bless other people with practical acts of love. When we planned this, we were hoping for practical blessings of mowing someone’s lawn, taking flowers to them, inviting someone over for a meal, etc. Sadly under COVID-19 lockdown, we’ll have to be much wiser on how to bless other people. If you have some great ideas how we can bless people during COVID-19, let Carel-J know and he will share the ideas with the church.
If God leads you to support our ministry, you can either EFT the money into our account (details below) or if you do not have access to EFT, please contact Bruce Waldek to assist you. (Bruce Waldek 076 595 9325)
Still Bay Baptist
ABSA Acc no. 40-8681-9877
Branch code 632005
Acc Type : Business Cheque
5) Praise Singing
Let us fill our homes with praise singing to our almighty God!
Spend time in prayer.
- People on the bulletin to pray for: Gert and Elsa Kruger, Clifton and Annalet Donald.
- Sick people to pray for:
- Martha is back in Bayview with a very high fever.
- Godwin, Gemma, Sue, Desiree (Yvonne Roth’s daughter), Magriet
- Garness values your prayer for her to be able to walk again without her walker.
- Miriam Matthysen. She has been sick since last Sunday and is not able to get the medicine she needs.
- Lesley Blumrick has a bad kidney infection
- Sharn Brummer who hurt her back.
- Pray for
- Daniela de Jager who needs a new place to stay
- Pray for the 3 things we want to pray for every day
1) Spiritual health. Pray for God to strengthen, encourage and grow his church. Pray for people to turn to God.
2) Physical health Pray for God to have mercy on Stilbaai, SA, Africa and the world. For healing and protection from infection.
3) Emotional health. Pray against anxiety, loneliness, fear and depression.
- Prayer for today:
- Government Pray for them to obedient to God’s leading to fulfil His great purposes.
You can open your Bible to Titus 3 before clicking on the video below. 🙂
8) Final Hymn
The final hymn was requested by Alta Ferreira 🙂
Read this out loud as a blessing over yourself and your family
2 Thessalonians 3:16 (ESV)
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.